Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

You Are An Ignorant Person

It's one of those games where crap falls from the top of the screen , classic worn out tetris style. Although I shouldnt really use the word style because this garbage is the last place you'd find it in. Is music too good for you? Or is just silence one of your favrote generes? Dont even bother trying to play , youll get the same screen at the end with different words (EG. YOU WIN YOU LOSE). The concept is the worst part of your game, cutting yourself isnt cool inspite of what you say or what anyone else says, some idiot is going to get themself killed because they saw your game, and thought that they wouldnt die an agonizing death when they cut themselves verticaly to thier axillary vein. Its humorous how this so called game on the front page , yet is so inferior.

Humor 1/10

Black Death Black Death

the whole concept sucks

and on top of that you put some choice of crappy music and a "dont click here" feature , thats so brilliant. Besides writing swears in flash is really old and not-amazing, and the game... yea killing time is all this is good for, try harder and make something that isnt so redundant. I hope you enjoyed reading this review as much as i enjoyed writing it. And checking for grammatical errors.

-Scoiencerely
dispatonted vewiewer

Goat-King responds:

Meh! I'm sorry, I guess it will never be as magically creative and wonderful as Who the Shit? Seriously dude. And you say writing swears in flash is old? Wow, hipocrits are funny.

Drawing Pad Ver. 2.0 Drawing Pad Ver. 2.0

well , its not a piece of crap anymore

you can add brushes and more tools like fill and autoshapes and a copy and paste function, im sure anyone would agree this can be better than ms paint if there were more features like I described

Gutya-1 responds:

Yeah thats the idea, i want this to be eventually at the standard os MS Paint, if not even better.

Quiz: How Cool are you? Quiz: How Cool are you?

this is how it works

heres a tip: if you type the LAMEST answers , youll get higher than C guaranteed

Beat up Backstreet Boys! Beat up Backstreet Boys!

I have to say

Its really funny how people suck up to you scince u created ng , i mean you havent even gotten one 0. This reminded me of your other games you made and I Thought the Photoshop faces you made were funny.

Windows XP alpha 0.1 Windows XP alpha 0.1

gee i wonder where i saw this before...

oh yea , ME!

Mad-Bax responds:

No comment, but your not the only one to make these, and I've never seen yours before today.